Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 4 to 9 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
Build interactive, responsive client applications that run on the browser. Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, and QA. Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in responsive design and development.
- Expert in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints for the web.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight, and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and be self-directed.
The following skills are a bonus: TypeScript, Redux, knowledge of modern IDE such as VSCode, Intellij IDEA/Webstorm
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- HTML - 4/5
- CSS -3/4
- Optional: Typescript, Vue.Js, Node.js, ES6