Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai & Noida
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of the Web-based Java Application and architecture - Good hands on experience in Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, AngularJS, jQuery, ReactJS, JSON and Restful web services is a MUST.
- 9+ years of experience with strong development and Problem-solving skills with Data structures, algorithms, and system architecture and design is a MUST
- Proficiency in MySQL or any of the RDBMS tools and knowledge of NoSql databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in AWS is a MUST.
- Experience in writing technical design of the application / reviewing and validating existing technical design (peer-review)
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Must have excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in Agile methodology.
- Team leading experience is a MUST
- Keep up with the latest technologies and trends and assist with recommendations on innovative solutions where needed.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ownership of entire development activities all the way from planning to production deployment & post deployment support; producing detailed specifications, writing codes and perform code reviews of peers and team members.
- Manage company staff and outsourced partners who will implement design and develop the application and platform.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
- Maintaining the production systems once they are up and running.
- Responsible for client communication.
- Provide Technical guidance to the team.
- Setup SDLC processes and Devops (CI/CD) pipelines, instituting early warning mechanism for tracking and monitoring.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- People Management
- E2E Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Problem solving skills