Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of the J2EE architecture - Good hands on experience in JSON, SOAP, WSDL and Restful web services.
- 5+ years of experience with strong development skills (Familiar with Java technologies: JSP, Servlet, J2EE, Struts, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JDBC)
- Problem solving skills with Data structures, algorithms, and design patterns is a MUST
- Exposure to architecture design is must
- Proficiency in MySQL or any of the relational database management tools.
- Reviewing current systems Experience in writing technical design of the application / reviewing and validating existing technical design (peer-review)
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programmer codes
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Must have excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in Agile methodology.
- Team leading experience would be a plus
- Keep up with the latest technologies and trends and assist with recommendations on innovative solutions where needed.