Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement next generation intelligent data platform solutions that help build high performance distributed systems.
- Proactively diagnose problems and envisage long term life of the product focusing on reusable, extensible components.
- Ensure agile delivery processes.
- Work collaboratively with stake holders including product and engineering teams.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
Primary Skill Required
- Having a 2-5 years of core software product development experience.
- Experience of working with data-intensive projects, with a variety of technology stacks including different programming languages (Java, Python, Scala)
- Experience in building infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources to support other teams to run pipelines/jobs/reports etc.
- Experience in Open-source stack
- Experiences of working with RDBMS databases, NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge of enterprise data lakes, data analytics, reporting, in-memory data handling, etc.
- Have core computer science academic background
- Aspire to continue to pursue career in technical stream
Optional Skill Required
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and Machine learning/Deep learning
- Understanding of diverse set of databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redshift, Postgres, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud Platform: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Experience in BFSI domain is a plus.
A Startup mentality: comfort with ambiguity, a willingness to test, learn and improve rapidly