Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 1 to 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with leaders to align the product roadmap with the overall vision for the business.
- Work with CISO, Engg teams to ensure privacy by design; raise the bar for the AA industry for security and privacy.
- Build Deep Customer Empathy understanding both end-user journey and customer development methods.
- Also responsible for product marketing and customization (e.g. co-branding) for relevant channels.
- Work with Engg teams to ensure a rapid, data-driven, iterative approach to product development, customer success team to make sure the customer’s adaption increases and make it a success for the customers.
- Ensure that product is future-ready.
- Customer ratings / NPS
- User acquisition, CPA, depth/width of usage and other relevant engagement metrics
- Performance metrics – e.g. response times, success rates, etc.
Scope for progression and promotion:
- The AA ecosystem is poised to become the UPI of data. A successful PM can expand her role scope and impact as the industry grows.
- Alternately, Perfios welcomes internal transfers subject to role availability and candidate suitability
Vital: 2+ years of experience in conceptualizing, launching, scaling B2B/B2C technology products.
Essential: Domain experience in relevant verticals – e.g. e-commerce, payments, fintech.
Desirable: Advanced UX and design skills.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
UG: Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech engineering graduates
PG (Optional): MBA
- A Startup mentality: comfort with ambiguity, a willingness to test, learn and improve rapidly
- People leadership: influencing without authority with internal stakeholders
- External facing skills: Influencing and negotiating with industry bodies, thought leaders, regulators, etc.