Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 4 to 7 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 4-7 years of DevOps experience. Linux administration/OS experience is a must. Ubuntu experience is preferable.
- Work with a team and mentor them.
- Experienced in supporting a company’s web environment, server infrastructure, understand network topology and load balancing.
- Experience of cloud environments like AWS, Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean, etc would be an added advantage.
- Experience with web applications, Apache web servers, Ubuntu Linux, MySQL, Shell scripting required.
- Understanding of agile methodology and experience with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and GitLab/GitHub
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes) a strong plus
- Ability to set up best-of-breed infrastructure and application monitoring tools.
- Ability to evaluate and configure information security tools.
- Keenness to automate frequent infrastructure tasks and bring in best practices into the organization.
- Must be able to quickly understand technical requirements, and manage the input and opinions from a diverse group of users, peers, and managers
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) and work effectively with multiple application teams and cross-platform teams
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Shell Scripting
- Any Cloud experience
- Any DevOps tools experience