Job Location: Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
The incumbent of the role will play an integral part in efficiently handling customer queries, performing related operational/admin tasks, fulfilling requests from internal stakeholders like Sales, CST, Account managers, etc with a high level of quality and delivering customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing the day to day customer queries with excellent quality and timely responses.
- Providing 12/6 coverage for B2B and B2C customers on a shift basis
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained met even during periods of high demand.
- Managing daily operations and administrative tasks related to support.
- Researching complex issues and providing permanent fixes for the by working with the Development and Engineering team.
- Maintaining high levels of end-user satisfaction with the services by showing empathy and understanding the impact of incidents on the end-user’s business and advocating their issue internally.
- Creating knowledge repositories for frequently asked questions and troubleshooting steps for complex issues.
- Generate weekly reports in the standard formats highlighting productivity, SLAs, TAT, feedbacks.
- Ability to communicate clearly and in a way that is easily understood to customers and stakeholders.
- This role involves working on Saturdays.
The job title does not define or limit your duties and you may be required to carry out other work within your abilities from time to time at our request. We reserve the right to introduce changes in line with technological developments which may impact upon your job duties or methods of working.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Previous experience of working in a Support role in product/service company.
- Demonstrable Product support technical skills.
- Excellent written and Oral communication.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment and adapt to changes.
- Good understanding of Financial markets and Banking industry.
- The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure with flexibility & willingness to learn about / undertake new tasks.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with peers, senior managers & partner organisations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Experience: 2-3 years
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Education – Minimum Graduation (M.Com Preferred)
- Email Chat process
- Banking/Finance domain experience
- Good communication